Sunday, September 6, 2009

My weight loss journey

I haven't gotten to post about the chubba chubba gone gone train ride so I thought I would give an update! Since my beautiful family photos were done I have lost another 9 pounds! That brings me down to only 23 pounds to go before having lost all 54 pounds of baby weight gained. So exciting! I have a weight loss goal that I broke into 3 parts. The 1st part is all the baby weight from Asher lost. The second is all the weight I held onto since I got pregnant with Hannah lost (10 pounds). And third, the weight I gained after I was married (20 pounds). I want to do this by next December so that we can get pregnant again. LOL We always wanted 4 kiddos and I am not getting any younger people. Let me remind all those who may think I'm nuts that I am 31 and a half now. I would like a life after my children grow up and not a nursing home so it's chop chop time. LOL

Speaking of kiddos, Asher was blessed today and it was beautiful. I'll post some pics of him after I download some onto this lovely new computer. Chow.

3 comments:

taylorarchives said...

Wow, congratulations. You sound like you are doing so well. You don't need to defend your desire to be a mother, a lot more people agree with you than you think. Got your message on my blog, glad to know it was you and not a couple of guys that I don't even know. My first thought was, should I make my blog private??? But then I realized that it was probably you, so I had to check.

Erin said...

Great job on the weight loss. keep up the hardwork.

Cheers,

Erin

sallenwilon said...

For any specific information on Phentermine, Xenical and other weight loss pills and also to get hold of tidbits on herbal weight loss measures namely,Hoodia,St. John`s Wort, Pyruvate et al, just log in to the website http://www.weight-loss-truths.com/