Friday, April 23, 2010

Emergency Essentials Food Storage Analyzer

What a nifty tool! Do you ever wonder where you stand regarding your food storage? How much do I need? How much do I have? How can I keep track of it all? Well, I just took a look at the Food Storage Analyzer.

The instructions are easy to follow and each tab is easy to navigate. I simply created my login and signed on. Then I was able to enter my family members and their ages. After I hit calculate I was told how many calories each person would need given their age and sex. That is awesome to know!
Then I clicked on the next tab header and entered what I already had in sotrage. After I hit calculate I was told how many days my food storage would last me based on the people I wanted to feed. So easy!!! Don't worry there are ways to enter food from the grocery store and food you would like to enter on your own!!!! Now everything you have in your food storage can be easily counted.
Put in items you want and save for future purchasing on another tab. This makes it so easy to keep track! When you buy more simply update what you currently have or if you use some you can update what is left.
I can't tell you how much I love this feature on emergency preparedness. It's a dream when you are a novice at getting a food storage together!!!

Check it out and tell me what you think!

No comments: