Friday, July 10, 2009

All Aboard!!!!

Ok - so here is the post I wanted to share with you and see what you think!

I only have 2 more weeks postpartum and then I will be free to exercise. So here's the deal.....I want to lose my baby weight and then some. I have lost 22 pounds since giving birth but I gained 54 pounds in the pregnancy. So you see I have a bit to lose plus I want to get lower than where I was when I got pregnant. I have 32 pounds of baby weight to still lose and then I want to lose 28 more pounds after that for a grand total of ...... 60 pounds!!!

Can you and will you all hop aboard the Chubba Chubba Gone Gone and encourage, help, give tips, and much love while I try to stay focused on this?

In return I will post weekly photo updates and stats (like pounds lost, inches lost, what I am doing for exercise, what I am eating, and most importantly what I am struggling with and need help on).

Let me know if I can count on you! Leave me a coment and a suggestion on how to start or what you are doing to stay in shape or lose weight. What has worked for you?

4 comments:

Mom x 3 said...

Count on me! :) I also have 25 pounds to lose, so we can encourage each other!! (I just got a triple jogging stroller which has been wonderful!!!)

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

that is great! i think blogging about it is a great motivator. i am interested to hear about what you are eating, because that is a big part of it, and something that i also struggle with it. good luck and i know you can do it!

Unknown said...

This may sound really dumb, but one simple thing that I do (because my time spent showering and fixing my hair is the only time I have to myself) is walking in place, or doing squats while in the shower, or while drying my hair. When I walk in place I place my feet shoulder width apart for a better work out.

The Bertagnoles said...

My husbands blog has a few good tips for staying in shape and losing weight with research based ideas. He is a bit blunt in his posts, though, but if you ever have questions he is the one to ask. Just leave him a comment and he will get back to you for sure. You can find the link to his blog on my blog list it says something like Tracys health and fitness blog. good luck with everything!!!