Wednesday, July 8, 2009

An Incredible Contest!!!

Who would like a beautiful new outfit from Gymboree? Any size....boy or girl...you choose! Here is how you win!

Be my 2,500th visitor!!! I am currently at 2,122. The counter is on the left sidebar under my profile. It's the last item on the sidebar. Take a pic to show me how close you got!!! The counter goes pretty quick so keep your eyes open!

I'll post another reminder when it gets close and if you win, comment and let me know. You can email me your pic!

There is a catch.... the counter MUST hit 2500 by next Thursday July 16th or contest if off. Why you ask? I am using a special coupon to buy the clothes and it expires soon. :)

3 comments:

Paging Doctor Mommy said...

I got my Starbucks gift card in the mail today! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I'll be making a special trip there tomorrow thanks to you!

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

wow, that's going to be hard to hit 2500 by then. everyone better be going to your blog, that's for sure :) i like your contest though, good luck!

Mom x 3 said...

Hi! See if this link works for info on how to cross out words. Hope it works!! (I tried to leave you the html code, but it wouldn't let me.

http://rosedesrochers.todays-woman.net/2007/11/27/blogging-tips-strikethrough-text/