Monday, July 6, 2009

A Heaven on Earth

The last few posts have all been about the hard times while trying to get on track here, but I wanted everyone to know what's really important. My family.



Asher after his bath. His hair is so fun! I love being able to hold him and get to know him. I love his little smiles that are coming through now.


The love I have for my children is so deep it can hardly be expressed in words.



Maizer's beautiful loving eyes pierce my soul and my love for him overflows. What a sweet spirit he has! He's my cuddle bug.

I always dreamt of being a mother and my life could have gone in so many different directions. But I made good choices when it mattered and I am a mother of three beautiful children.




Hannah is a gorgeous little girl who is so smart and energetic. She keeps me on my toes and is loving and compassionate to her family and others. She has a strong testimony of Heavenly Father and Jesus and loves to go up and tell everyone in church about it on fast Sunday. :) She is a lot like me and has made me grow the most as a mother in very wonderful ways. I love her so very much!



I can't wait to get a photo with all three of my miracles! I may have hard days and crazy times but I wouldn't change my life for anything else. I am blessed beyond words and I know it. I don't go a day without it passing through my mind all the blessings I am grateful for. Nothing is taken for granted.....nothing.



I love this picture because Josh is in white, the walls are white, the baby has a white diaper and everything (besides the bit of tv behind him) looks so Heavenly. Just as it should be. A Heaven on Earth!

4 comments:

Paging Doctor Mommy said...

I LOVE the pic of you with the two older kids. BEAUTIFUL!

Unknown said...

Your children are so beautiful!
I wanted to let you know that I got my prize in the mail today! Thank you so much. I love all of it and already took a bath tonight with the bath flowers! Thank you!

Mom x 3 said...

I loved this post!!! Beautifully said! Days do get stressful and life is hard at times, but you have three beautiful, healthy kids, and that is most important at the end of the day!! Great pics!!!

Waves of Victory said...

You have such a beautiful family!

Congrats on the newest edition!

BTW...you are B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!