Monday, May 18, 2009

All about Baby - again.

Another Monday already? Wow! Time seems to go so fast and yet so slow! As today is Monday, it is time for Not Me! I don't know that I have very many interesting things to say but I'll give it a shot.

I have only 20 days left till my baby's due date. I certainly did not pray last night that I would go into labor like now! He has the right to be in there until eviction day 6/7. At my Dr.'s appointment last Friday I did not stash both kids in one chair and give them snacks to distract them while I got a pelvic exam! Who takes their kids to a pelvic exam? Not Me! In my defense, I did truly not know I was getting one. No, really I didn't. oh - you know what I mean. Drat this Not Me! You can't use negatives when you really mean them! LOL

I did not feel like a freak and feel the need to comment to perfect strangers about oh you know, the weather, the groceries that you end up with, the pretty flowers, etc. when they stare blantly at how huge my ever growing mid region is with horrified eyes when I went to run errands a couple of days ago by myself. What is with people anyway? Haven't they seen a 9 month pregnant lady before? Sheesh! At least I don't have them touching my stomach so I am thankful for that!

If you have a desire to read more Not Me! Monday comment go to MckMama's blog HERE.

P.S. I am dialated to a 1 and 30% effaced. Baby is not floating any longer but is engaged! YEAH! That is progress so I can't be anything but happy about that!

Have a happy Monday!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Well at least the days are counting down! And I'm sorry the little ones had to be there for "that" kind of exam, that really sucks. Hopefully there won't be too many more.