Thursday, May 7, 2009

Car Accident

Can you see the slight dent among the huge scratches?
Scratches all down the side there.

Broken light and scuffed bumper.

First - I am fine. I was crying because I really felt bad for doing it.
Second - Josh, my husband, was shocked. And yet so loving and supportive. Gave me loves and said, "don't cry it's just a car!" I told you that he was wonderful. *sigh*
Third - I want to just stay home until after the baby is born. I am afraid of a worse senario truly!
Forth - I backed out of our driveway and hit my husband's work car with our family car. UUGGHHH! I've never done that or things like that really. But now I have so maybe I'm a fibber.
Anyone else feeling like they don't possess a brain????

2 comments:

~Mama Lisa~ said...

Oh Chloe, hang in there girl. I am so sorry that happened to you.

Paging Doctor Mommy said...

I feel like I don't have a brain almost every day of the week! Don't feel so bad... at least you BACKED into something. I hit a pole that was right in front of me the other day!