Monday, May 11, 2009

Baby Blues??

Another Not Me! Monday has arrived and I know there are PLENTY of things I could not admit to doing this week but when it comes to Monday how come I can't remember any of them? I do not check my blog for reminders on my silliest moments to post on Not Me! Mondays. I'm not that clueless! That being said, here we go...

I did not actually back out of our driveway on the way to Safeway to pick up some delicious sticky buns and hit my husband's work car with our family car and damage both. NOT ME! Who would do that? That's what rearview mirrors are for! I did not sit on the couch for 5 accumulative hours yesterday while crocheting my baby blanket that should already be done and waiting for him especially since I've been having steady contractions the last couple of days. I wouldn't be so unprepared for a baby I knew was coming the last 9 months. Not me! And I certainly wouldn't go around underwearless because my last 3 pairs that actually fit were dirty and I am too upset to think about buying more when I don't plan on being this mammoth of a size for much longer. Not Me! So - when all is said and done - I did not actually blame any of this on my sweet innocent boy child who is about to grace us with his beautiful presence. That's just not right! Not Me!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

3 comments:

Paging Doctor Mommy said...

Oh Lord... I can just see it now... underwearless and your water breaks...

dmelen said...

Love it. thanks for sharing.

dmelen said...

Thanks for the comment. I didn't find transition to three very hard. The first 2 were such great big brothers they were very helpful. One thing I made sure to say "your baby" when talking about the baby instead of "the" or "mine" or "ours" I think that made them think it was theirs