Monday, June 15, 2009

A birth struggle


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not go to church last Sunday 6/7 on my due date expecting the good Lord to bless me for my attendance and send me into labor! Who expects a little give and take made in deals with the Maker? Not Me!

I did not nearly pee on the Dr. while in labor. That's too embarrasing! I wouldn't admit to it if I did anyway! LOL

And I certainly did not bring home a beautiful child without naming him and to this day still does not have a name!!!! That is too much.

2 comments:

Kandy said...

Congratulations! That's great. This post made me laugh so hard especially since I just had a baby one month ago and I went to church 3 days late hoping to get "rewarded. :) Funny thing is I did go into labor early early Monday morning. Anyway, enough rambling, LOVED the not me Monday post. Enjoy your new unnamed little one. Children truly are a gift from the Lord.

Kathryn said...

Congrats Chloe! I can't wait to see the pictures!