Saturday, June 13, 2009

Enquiring Minds Want to Know.....

Hi Everyone,
Chloe's big sis here! I've hijacked her blog for the next couple days while she's in the hospital. Hopefully I can do as good a job as she does at keeping you all in the loop. So as many of you know she was scheduled to go in this morning for an induction. Well....my sweet nephew, who continues to NOT have a name even as I write this, decided he was going to get things going on his own. Nothing like waiting until the last minute. Hopefully this isn't the beginnings of a natural born procrastinator. LOL! Ok so I digress....Chloe gave me a call last night about 9:30pm her time and informed me that they were heading to the hospital because her contractions were painful and close together. Clearly, she knew these contractions were different than the ones she'd been having off and on now for the last couple of weeks. When she arrived at the hospital around 10:30, the nurse checked her and she had FINALLY made some progress, measuring 3cm. By 2:00 am she was at 4&1/2cm, and asking for an epidural. Apparently the epidural was a bit of a harrowing experience, but I'll let Chloe share that story if she wants. As of 7:45am this morning she was between 7-8cm and they had finally broken her water. SO... my little sis could be holding her sweet little boy in a matter of hours now. I'm so excited for her and I wish I could be there to help out and meet my sweet nephew! So for all you ENQUIRING MINDS keep checking the blog for more updates. You never know we might actually get a name soon! LOL !

1 comment:

Paging Doctor Mommy said...

Anxiously awaiting the big news!