Sunday, June 14, 2009

Update....

Morning Everyone,

First let me start by saying I was hoping that the proud papa Josh might update the blog with some pics of their new addition yesterday. He was able to update many of their friends and family through facebook. At any rate, here is the update without photos at this time. Shortly after I posted yesterdays blog, I called Chloe to see how she was doing and to my surprise and delight Josh answered and told me he was holding their new baby. What What What What???? Last time I talked to her she hadn't given me any indication that the birth was imminent! LOL! Anyhow, their sweet little boy weighed in at 7lbs 7oz, 20.5 inches long. He has a head FULL of dark hair and in my opinion looks alot like his older sister Hannah. He's just the sweetest little guy! He is a beautiful baby! Chloe called me later in the day and seemed so happy to have her little baby in her arms. I think she may have been a little sad that Josh couldn't stay with her. He had to get home to Hannah and Maizer. No doubt they are all anxious to be back together as a family! I'm sure Chloe will update her blog as soon as she can and give you all more information and of course some photos. As for the name of this little guy...it turns out she doesn't think he looks like an Asher and well she still isn't convinced Ender should be his name. Hmmmm, this little guy might reach his 1st birthday before he has a name! LOL! At any rate, I'm sure Josh and Chloe will agree on a name that's perfect for him and one they will both be happy with. Congrats to Chloe and Josh!

2 comments:

Groshon said...

Congrats Kirby's! Can't wait to see pictures of the cutie!

Paging Doctor Mommy said...

CONGRATS! CONGRATS! CONGRATS!