Monday, June 8, 2009

No More Preschool

Well, Hannah had her last day of preschool 2 weeks ago. I know ... I'm behind a little. But here she is at the park we went to. They did a program on farm animals and we had a picnic with some play time thrown in. It was nice. We gave her teacher a $10 gift card to - where else? - Cold Stone and told her it was a "sweet treat" to have her as Hannah's teacher this year. By the end, I was completely pooped out and just happy that I didn't have to schlep (did I spell that right?) all over town taking Hannah to school. Her school is a 30-35 min drive away now that we moved into our new house. I love her preschool though. They rotate to different class rooms doing language arts, music, math, art time, free play, and snack time. They don't stay in a tiny room for the whole time and learn so much more as everyone gets to paint at the same time or read or do worksheets etc. I love it! Until next year!

2 comments:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I just posted the last Disney post. Also wanted to see if your new little one had arrived.

Stop and visit anytime...

Anonymous said...

Seeing as you are still posting, I was thinking--does this mean that I was the closest to his delivery date? And with no recent posts on the name of said child does that mean that you and Josh have come up with a name?