Thursday, June 11, 2009

It's a .......... Shovel!!!



Yes, my son loves his shovels. He won't put them down! But as of today he has switched to a green spoon and little things so he can carry 4 or 5 little treasures around. He has to have them when we leave the house, to sleep with them, to watch Super Readers, to play....we draw the line at taking them inside stores or bathing. (we have bath toys for bath time). But he does loves his shovels and he often goes back to those!

P.S. I am now -4 days pregnant! LOL






4 comments:

Sant Family said...

Have you agreed on a name? You know, Sari was my third, too... Might be a third child thing ... All my sympathy ...

... feeling very dotty today ...

chloe's clan said...

No - we haven't agreed. I don't think I can do Ender. Maybe he is supposed to be Ender and I won't feel convinced until I see his face. But at this point I think Josh has a lost cause. Besides, he should just let me name this one since he named our first 2 and I got their middle names.

Paging Doctor Mommy said...

I said it before when you husband did the prank post, but I'll tell you again... I like Ender. That name is really growing on me!

chloe's clan said...

I wonder if it will grow on me by Saturday! LOL